



This past weekend we went to Mark's family reunion. It's for his mom's side of the family and we have it every year. This year was a lot of fun because we rented a big cabin for most of us to stay in. We stayed up late playing games and talking and had a lot of fun. I think we've found a new way to camp! We're already planning for next year. The kids had fun running in the races, getting dirty, playing games, and getting more dirty. Abbie found two smooth rocks and said that they were her "makeup things". Next thing I know she is smearing dirt all over her face because she's "putting on her makeup." This is why I have a bucket of clothes that are just "reunion clothes." Ellie had fun most of the time. I hate to say it but my perfect baby is turning into a not-so-perfect toddler. She has discovered the fine art of throwing a tantrum and she is getting really good at it. All in all, we had a great time, but it's nice to be home and clean again.
Love Abbie's outfit! Looks like you guys had a great time! As for Ellie...what a little cutie! I guess you can't have a perfect baby and toddler?!
ReplyDeleteLooks like most of you had a good time.
ReplyDelete