Wow, it's been a couple of crazy weeks! I am now getting around to posting Josh's birthday pics!He had a fun bday celebration that lasted about three days. As a family, we had ice cream for dinner at a local ice cream parlor. The kids thought they had died and gone to heaven! (What, you mean we don't have to eat any "real food"?)

Emma pretty much just ate hot fudge out of a bowl. Her eyes were as big as saucers when they brought her huge ice cream dish.

Abbie and Ellie enjoyed the ice cream as well.

Josh got a lot of fun presents: a Kinex set, Spiderwick Chronicles DVD, Camp Rock Soundtrack, new cleats, a cool deep sea creatures slide projector that projects sea monsters on to his bedroom wall, and an Indiana Jones whip. We spent some time with Grandma F., Brittany, Logan, and Raylie at a swimming pool and a fun park. Grandma and Grandpa O. also came over for dinner and cake one night too.
Happy Birthday Buddy! I love you and I can't believe you are 9 years old! Stop growing so fast, would ya!
Happy B-day Josh again We love you
ReplyDelete