Friday, April 11, 2008

Kids Tagged!

Carly tagged each of my kids, but I don't think I will write 8 things about them- I don't have that much time in a day! But I will list a couple things about them that make them unique. . .

Joshua-
1. Josh has a photographic memory. He pretty much remembers EVERYTHING that he reads! Which is fantastic most of the time, but sometimes I think he's too smart for his own good!
2. He has recently taken up the hobby of drawing and is becoming quite a good little artist. Every time we go to the library he checks out 2 or 3 "how to draw" books. Usually his drawings consist of all the things that boys love. . .guns, super heroes, and weird-looking creatures.

Emma
1. We recently had a parent/teacher conference and learned that Emma has really taken off with her reading skills. When she started the school year she was in the 2nd to the lowest reading group and now she is in the 2nd to the highest! Way to go, Emma!
2. She has been wanting to play soccer really bad so we signed her up and she will be starting sometime this month. She is very excited and I think she will do well. Sharise showed her a few things over Easter and she seems to be a natural.

Abbie
1. Abbie is finally getting some hair! I have been able to curl it in cute ringlets and pull it back in some cute pony tails. But she is very particular about it and if it doesn't look just right to her then we have a major meltdown. (I know, who would guess that Abbie would have major meltdowns?)
2. I think Abbie will have a pretty good singer voice when she gets older. She loves to sing and whenever I am practicing a song, she is usually right there beside me. She can remember words to songs better than her older brother and sister.

Ellie
1. Perfect, perfect, perfect! That's all I can say. I do have to say that she does not sleep all the way through the night, but she is getting better.
2. She is definitely going to be the clown of the family. She is already a big teaser and loves to tease Abbie in particular. She is always making goofy faces or just laughing for no reason in particular.

Well, that's my kids in a nutshell. I don't really have anyone else to tag. I noticed that Brittany hasn't said anything about her kids yet, so I will double tag them!

2 comments:

  1. That is aweseom about Josh drawing! Just another thing he can put on his college apps!
    Emma is going to do soccer and iceskating?!? Way to go!
    That is funny about abbie needing her hair to be perfect! I never would've thought that!
    And Ellie is just cute all around! Give all your kids kisses for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Josh and Emma you little smarty pants!
    Abbie is just like me...hehe I have to have my hair just so to!
    Ellie...I want one like you!
    Oh and I will get to the tag I promise I am just thinking of what to say.

    ReplyDelete