


On January 26th, Emma competed in the figure skating portion of the Winter Games. She performed two programs. Her first one was to the theme song from Bewitched. The 2nd one was to the song It's a Hard Knock Life from Annie. She did so well. She fell right on her butt in the first song, but she still took first place! It was amazing. She just did everything else so well I guess. She tied for 1st in her 2nd program. I am so proud of her. She works so hard and just loves to skate. I have posted some photos and I am going to try and get video up and running soon. The woman with Emma in the last picture is her coach, Kelly. She is such a great coach. Emma absolutely loves her.
WAY TO GO EMMA! You are great! What a good little skater! We love you!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Emma you are awesome.
ReplyDelete