Sunday, February 24, 2008

My Favorite New Cookbook



I just wanted to share this cookbook with all of you just in case you haven't heard of it or tried it out. It's called Deceptively Delicious and it was written by Jessica Seinfield (Jerry's wife). She uses pureed veggies and fruits in some yummy recipes that my kids have gone nuts over. So far I have tried the Mac 'n Cheese 1, the Sweet Potato Pancakes, the Peanut Butter Banana Muffins, and the French Toast. They loved the Mac and Cheese the most. It has cauliflower in it. Do you think my kids would ever touch a cauliflower let alone eat it? Not a chance. I'm excited to try some more and I highly recommend it. I checked it out at the library first so I could try it out, but I am going to buy my own copy now. It feels so could to know that I am at least getting some veggies in their systems, even if I have to be sneaky about it.

3 comments:

  1. I heard about that book! I'll have to try it now that Carly is getting picky about what food she wants to eat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to check that out to see if my little sqirts would like them.

    ReplyDelete