Sunday, February 3, 2008

Los Angeles Temple



We decided it would be nice to do a session at the Los Angeles Temple. I've never done a session at any temples outside the state of Utah. So this was a really wonderful experience. It is a beautiful temple. I love the location. It sits on top of a small hill and overlooks LA. We had to take a picture of the flags. They were at half-mast to honor President Hinckley. What a great man and prophet he was! He will be greatly missed. This was the perfect way to celebrate our first 10 years together and to remember that we are in it for the long haul! Mark and I are so thankful to know that our family will be together forever.

3 comments:

  1. It would be fun to do a session not in a UT temple! Great way to honor President Hinckley.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know another Temple outside of Utah that you can go to!! hint, hint!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes the Houston Temple is a very nice Temple I would like to do a session next time.
    It is a nice way to celebrate anniversaries.

    ReplyDelete