Sunday, February 3, 2008

Disneyland




Okay, so we're busted. The kids guessed that we went to Disneyland while we were in California. They didn't string us up or throw a fit or anything! They were just happy that we brought them some presents. We had so much fun! At first, it was really weird because we both felt like we were looking around trying to keep track of everybody, but it didn't take us too long to adjust and just have fun! The lines were pretty short, the weather was great and we just had so much fun going from ride to ride and going on a ride as many times as we wanted to (or as many times as our bodies could handle it!) We discovered that we are getting older and we couldn't ride Space Mountain 5 times in a row! We had dinner one night at the Blue Bayou Restaurant which is the restaurant that you go past on the Pirates of the Carribean ride. We rode the Hollywood Tower of Terror a lot. I love that ride. Sadly, the Matterhorn was closed. That was the only bummer. The last picture is one we sent over our cell phones to the grandparents where each of the kids were staying. It took Josh all of 5 seconds to say, "Hey, that's the ferris wheel in California Adventure! They're in Disneyland!"

4 comments:

  1. I have to say I'm a little Jealous but you guys deserve the time off!! I'm glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can just see it you were like two little kids running from ride to ride. That is how we felt when just the four of us went (dad mom daniel sharise) not that it isn't fun going with little ones but you can certainly do more the older the kids are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. After looking at this I decided Jeremy and I needed a Disneyland vacation. We leave in 2 weeks, without the kids. Hooray!!!!!

    ReplyDelete