Friday, January 4, 2008

Christmas Day





Okay, now that the holidays are over and we have to get back to reality, I finally have a spare moment to update our blog! I spent the day yesterday putting Christmas away for another year. I hate doing that, but it does feel nice to get back to normal. Anyway, here are some pics of Christmas day. We woke up at 6 am, inspected the loot that Santa left us, chose a few of those things and headed off to St. George. We were able to talk to Daniel that afternoon. It was great to hear his voice. I think he talked to various family members and friends for a grand total of 8 hours that day! I think he deserved the break becuase he is an awesome missionary. Anyway, we had a wonderful Christmas and are looking forward to a new year.

3 comments:

  1. Looks like they had a very good Christmas it was fun having everyone together. We enjoyed having the house full of family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that Ellie is playing with a video camera! Looks like they all got what they wanted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was great to see you and your family at Christmas!

    ReplyDelete