Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Belated 10th Anniversary



Okay, my sisters are both on the ball and posted their anniversary pictures on the actual day. Well, I'm going to use the excuse that our anniversary is December 19th which is way too close to Christmas. Just ask my mom!:) Anyway, here are a couple of pictures of our wedding day. I had to scan them out of my wedding album. (The only bad thing about our wedding day is that we had the stupidest photographer in the world.) So I don't have any proofs or pics on a cd or anything like that. Anyway, it's been 10 YEARS! I can't believe how fast these 10 years have gone by. We are celebrating by heading to California next week and going to Disneyland without the kids! I am so excited I can hardly stand it. We are also going to see Wicked the Musical. Thanks in advance to my parents and Mark's parents who will be taking care of the munchkins while we are away.

6 comments:

  1. Wow, 10 Years! I guess that would make sense considering how old Josh is! Don't worry, i didn't care for our Photographer either. THe picture I used on our Wedding day was one that was taken by Aunt Cheri.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated anniversary That is crazy I remember our 10th and it was right after we moved here had the store and couldn't do a thing for ours but we have made up for it in the past. You two will enjoy yoursevles I am sure. Can't wait to have two of your little munchkins.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah 10 years! WOW! I can't wait to play with Abby and Ellie! I am going to miss Josh and Emma!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on 10 years. Have a great time in California enjoying each other!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We need to see some of the CA pictures now

    ReplyDelete