Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Belated Halloween




Okay so Halloween was a little while ago and I'm sorry that I'm so slow at getting my pics on. I have had a slow connection or something. It was not letting me add pictures. Life is crazy what can I say. Anyway, we had a very fun Halloween. We had a party at our house on Tuesday with some of the neighbors. That was alot of fun. Josh was a skeleton this year (and a football player for the parade at school). Emma was little orphan Annie (that's her real hair. She slept in sponge rollers and we sprayed it red.) Abbie was a fairy and Ellie was the cutest little lion you've ever seen.

4 comments:

  1. You are right Ellie is the cutest little lion I have ever seen. But that is my grandchildren for you I have the cutest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the costumes!! You are right Ellie is the cutest lion EVERY!!! You really have beautiful childeren, all of them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute kids! We needed that cute little lion down here!

    ReplyDelete