Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Abbie's First Day of Preschool


Yeah, the day has finally come! Abbie started preschool today. I was praying that she would wake up in a good mood so that she would go without crying and my prayers were answered! (Abbie in a bad mood=NO FUN AT ALL!) She did great. She took her Little Einsteins back pack and was all ready for fun. And I ran errands with ONE child! It was heaven!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! You were like me, only I think running errands with one child is difficult!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah for mom one child, Abbie you look so pretty and grown up always wake up happy for so you can learn in preschool. Grandma loves you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah Abbie! You are so cute! Did she have a great time? I am glad I have to days with three hours of just one child errands!!

    ReplyDelete