Tuesday, August 14, 2007

My Silly Girls




I have three silly little girls. Emma just got her ears pierced and has to show everyone we meet. Abbie has a talent of falling asleep no matter what she is doing. Even if she is in the middle of a sentance! And sweet little Ellie loves to get herself into little places now that she is crawling. She has turned into a crawling machine and now the fun begins. She is already trying to pull everything out of my cupboards and all of the books off our shelves. They are crazy and silly, but they're cute and I wouldn't trade them for anything.

4 comments:

  1. Cute, cute girls! I can't wait to see Emma's earings! Abbie is so funny! That is cool that Ellie is crawling...now her annd Raylie can cause lots of trouble!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the cutest grandkids in the whole world if you don't believe me ask your dad he will tell you we have seven of the most precious kids ever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the greatest picture of Abbie! Give them all hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Desirae! I finally decided to check out your blog page. What a cute family (of course I already knew that - but its fun to see all the photos). Can't believe our Rae Rae has a son old enough to be baptized!

    ReplyDelete