Wednesday, August 29, 2007

First Day of School



Well, two down, two to go! Josh actually started school last week, but Emma's first day of Kindergarten was today. She was so excited! So was Mommy. Although I did have a harder time watching her get on the bus than I did with Josh. But with big brother there to protect her, I guess I don't have too much to worry about. It's kind of quiet around the house now. Abbie doesn't have anybody here to make her scream. It's very nice. I could get used to this!

6 comments:

  1. You two are so big! Josh take good care of your little sister and Emma you take care of your big brother. Grandma loves you both so much!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kids are getting too big! I reel like it was yesterday when I was getting pictures taken for the first day of school! CRAZY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are sooo cute! I bet Abbie loves not having anyone there to bug her...just wait a couple more months then Ellie will be making her scream!! Josh and Emma have a great school year!! Love and miss ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have kids old enough to be in 2nd and Kindergarten?!? Wasn't it last week when Mike was saying to you "I hate babies!" ??? Your kids are so beautiful! I can't believe you have 4! WOW! I'll bet you are glad to have a couple in school to give you a break!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. your kids are just way to cute! they all look oh so thrilled to be going to school!! (waht was emma lookin at lol?)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe your kids are so grown up. What a beautiful family you have! I remember how fun the first day of school was each year for my kids (I was pretty excited to have some quieter time at home, too). I have pictures of my kids going off to school in their homemade clothes (Mike and Kenny still tease me about those shirts they had to wearl). That was defiitely another life when I was a Holly Homemaker!

    ReplyDelete