Friday, June 15, 2007

Our Cub Scout


I can't believe it! Josh went to his first cub scout camp today. He has been so excited all week and has read the scout manual cover to cover already. It makes me feel very old to have him be in scouts and be getting baptized. Where did the time go?

4 comments:

  1. He looks so handsome! I wish I could be there for his baptism!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, we'll miss you, but I will take lots of pictures and we will see you in July for almost a whole week. You'll be sick of us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A cubby already! He is so good lookin'. Can't wait to see him!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Josh you look so big in your scout outfit you truly look like a true cubscout. Did you have fun a scout camp? We will see you at the end of he month for your baptism.

    ReplyDelete