

I can't believe it's been 8 years since we started our cute little family. As I think back on that day when Josh was born and the pregnancy that preceded it, I am thankful I made it through! I will always be able to black mail Josh because of what he put me through during pregnancy. The first picture is the tube I had to have to drain my kidney for the last 20 weeks of my pregnancy, and yes all that lovely "kidney juice" had to be collected somewhere. I decided to spare a picture of the bag that I had strapped to my leg. Fortunately my delivery was great and uneventful and we were excited to welcome Josh to our family. He was such a chubby, sweet little boy. Now he is a sweet big boy (fortunately he lost the chubbiness!) He is very excited to be baptized on Saturday and I am so proud of him for making the decision to be baptized. He is a smart kid and we are so thankful to have him in our family. We love you Josh! Happy Birthday!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOSHUA!! I can't believe he is eight years old!
ReplyDeleteGlad you had a Happy Birthday! I can't believe you are 8!
ReplyDelete