Sunday, April 1, 2007

Cute Girls



Here are three of the cutest girls in the world! They are all getting big and growing up. We took the bottom picture for Grandma and Grandpa Fowlks. Thanks for the dresses! Ellie's is more a shirt and shorts by now, but she still looks cute in it! Happy Spring to everyone!

4 comments:

  1. So don't you have a 7yr almost 8yr old boy around there somewhere? We sure make some cute kids in this family! I am glad Ellie still somwhat fits in her dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ellie is getting too big!! i can't wait to see all of them, and you and mark too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do have a boy around here somewhere, but everything is too boring now. It's too "boring" to take his picture, so I haven't taken his picture lately. He hasn't changed much since the last time everyone saw him. He is reading 162 words a minute now. He's reading and spelling at a 5th/6th grade level. He's just too stinkin' smart for his own britches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. gotta love those dresses. Remeber to bring them with you when you come south I need a picture with all of them in their dresses even if they are a little small

    ReplyDelete