Monday, March 5, 2007

Okay, tag I'm it!

I will participate in this game, but unfortunately I can't tag anyone! I don't have any friends. I know, it's sad, but my friends have not discovered the coolness of blog pages yet. But here are my five random things. . .
1. I was Miss Leeds 1992. Ahh, the memories. . .big hair, big glasses, and one LONG night of pagentry!

2. I have a few "guilty pleasure" shows I love to watch. . .Hogan Knows Best (Hulk Hogan's reality show), Little People, Big World (on TLC), and Trading Spaces.

3. I LOVE massages! I can't wait to get another one!

4. I have started a "Life List" and the first thing on there is to go river rafting.

5. I am scared of birds. Had a bad experience at the zoo when I was little and have never been the same since. That's any birds. They are all crazy. Oh, and dolphins too. They are evil.


8 comments:

  1. Ah the good old days of pageants! There is something about the animals at the Hogle Zoo, I think they are trained to attack the visitors...remember Dan the monkey charging the glass when I was little. I mean littler, younger. I agree with you on the bird thing. They scare me to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I was the only weirdo that watched "Little people, big world" I guess I feel like I can connect with them somehow! j.k.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Desirae,
    I am glad you are a blogger, I feel like I am a blogging junkie, it's the best! I love seeing how and what people are up too. I check your blog all the time to see if their are updates. Your family is so cute! keep up the blogging. ( I was in your class if you don't remember. )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok so where did you get the Dolphine phobia? They are adorable. Love your life list. I want to river raft also we better go together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Desirae! Yeah, Karee has an email but I don't know if she'd want me to post it for all the world to see. I'll send it to Emma & have her sent it to Danette & she can send it to you. Does that work?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Did you ever get Karee's email address?

    ReplyDelete