Here are some more pictures! Ellie has discovered her thumb, and she just gets cuter every day. I didn't think that was possible because she was already so stinkin' cute!
I think Danette stuttered! They are so cute! I sometimes wish Raylie would suck on her thumb or just take a binkie faithfully so that she wouldn't wake me up at night!
Hey Desirae... I was searching on here for Shelli because she is supposed to be starting one of these bloggers... (maybe you can help her with that!) Anyway, just thought I would say hi! You have a beautiful family!!!
Oh my goodness. Ellie is so cute!! i just want to squeeze all of them!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness. Ellie is so cute!! i just want to squeeze all of them!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness. Ellie is so cute!! i just want to squeeze all of them!
ReplyDeleteI think Danette stuttered! They are so cute! I sometimes wish Raylie would suck on her thumb or just take a binkie faithfully so that she wouldn't wake me up at night!
ReplyDeleteYeah, my computer was retarded so I ened up clicking on "publish your comment" three times! Sorry about that :)
ReplyDeleteI love the one of the tung. She is just so squshy looking I want to just squeeze her to. Not much longer for that either.
ReplyDeleteHey Desirae...
ReplyDeleteI was searching on here for Shelli because she is supposed to be starting one of these bloggers... (maybe you can help her with that!) Anyway, just thought I would say hi! You have a beautiful family!!!
Kerryne