Spending my 34th birthday at home on pain meds- not exactly the best way to spend a birthday, but being waited on hand and foot is not so bad. :)
The surgery went well. I came home yesterday and was glad to be in my own bed last night. I am really thankful for pain medication right about now and for Netflix that brings the Cosby Show and Wonder Years back into my life. :)
***EXCITING UPDATE!- Best birthday present ever?? Having my surgeon call me to say that the pathologist could not find any cancer in any of the tissue or lymph nodes that were removed. I am officially cancer free and it feels wonderful! (But also painful at the moment until the meds kick in. :/) But mostly wonderful!
Happy Birthday to me indeed!***

The surgery went well. I came home yesterday and was glad to be in my own bed last night. I am really thankful for pain medication right about now and for Netflix that brings the Cosby Show and Wonder Years back into my life. :)
***EXCITING UPDATE!- Best birthday present ever?? Having my surgeon call me to say that the pathologist could not find any cancer in any of the tissue or lymph nodes that were removed. I am officially cancer free and it feels wonderful! (But also painful at the moment until the meds kick in. :/) But mostly wonderful!
Happy Birthday to me indeed!***

I'm glad you are home and resting. Rest is the best thing you can do right now. I hope you feel better soon!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday my friend! I love the Cosby show!!
ReplyDeleteI have been thinking about you and wondering how things went. Glad to hear you are home and have pain meds. We are still praying for you and your family. Hey, this is one more thing you can check off that stupid list!
ReplyDeleteLove ya!
Great news! have been thinking about you so often- I guess I just need to break down and come visit! Love You!
ReplyDeleteI am so glad that things went well. Fantastic news from the dr. And happy late bday!,,
ReplyDelete